Sponsored by BD&A
Benefiting Ovarian Cancer Research

Welcome to Barbara's SummeRun & Walk Fundraiser Page!

Support Me in the SummeRun & Walk!

Welcome!

My family and I are participating in the 2012 SummeRun & Walk benefitting the Marsha Rivkin Center for Ovarian Cancer Research in honor of my mom, Colleen Kirwin, who lost her battle with Ovarian cancer January 29, 2011. During her eight year battle with Ovarian cancer it was very clear to us that while other cancers were in the spotlight and getting amazing amounts of funding and support, Ovarian cancer was not. So, we vowed that we would try to help make a difference.

We are excited to be taking part in the SummeRun this year for the very first time. We hope that you can help us make a difference in the lives of wives, sisters, mothers, aunts and friends everywhere. Dave and the kids and I will be walking on Sunday, July 22nd. Please help in any way you can. Every pledge makes a positive impact on ovarian cancer research. And, of course, you are welcome to join us!

I hope that you can join me this year by donating or participating with me.

You can join me at the SummeRun & Walk by clicking choosing Join My Team on the right.  You can also help by sponsoring me.  It's easy to make a gift, just click on Donate to Support Me! on the right.

Thank You!

Photos

slideshow
 Skip Navigation Links
Donate to Support Me!
Join My Team
SummeRun Home

My Progress

Goal:$500.00
Raised:$815.00

My Donors

My Sponsors